- 33 Mohamed Sultan Road #02-03 Singapore 238977
- 6226 2824
- 6226 1647
English, Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu, Tamil, Hokkien, Teochew
Kana & Co was established on 2nd January 2002 as a sole proprietorship. The sole proprietor is Mr. N. Kanagavijayan who was called to the Bar in March 1998. He started off as a partner in a law firm in 1998 before Kana & Co was formed. This is Mr. Kana’s second career, his first being a regular Singapore Armed Forces Officer (1976 – 1992).
Mr. Kana’s military background has put him in better stead in his second career as a lawyer which extols the virtues of discipline, punctuality, thoroughness in the work entrusted to him, loyalty and honesty. Mr. Kana specialises in 4 main areas of the law, matrimonial law, criminal law, civil law and personal injury claims. Mr. Kana is assisted by a junior lawyer and an experienced litigation secretary in the firm.
The emphasis of the law firm is to provide personalised service to the client at an affordable rate and to fulfil all requirements that the client provides. Client-care is the golden rule and cornerstone of the law firm. We strive to meet the special needs of each of our clients.
Over the years, we have received a lot of compliments and thank you messages from our grateful clients.
FAMILY LAW PRACTITIONERS
- Mr Kana Lawyer
AREAS OF MATRIMONIAL LAW PRACTICE
- Uncontested Divorce
- Contested Divorce
- Cross Jurisdiction Divorce
- Division of Matrimonial Assets
- Maintenance for Spouse and Child
- Child Custody, Care & Control/Access
- Domestic Violence & Personal Protection Order
- Power of Attorney/Lasting Power of Attorney
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Please contact us to enquire on our reasonable fees.